Speak at Experiment Nation: The Conference
What we stand for
About Experiment Nation: The Conference
Experiment Nation: The Conference will be unlike most CRO/Experimentation conferences! Our goal with this event is to give folks new to speaking at events a chance to speak at one without all of the usual pressure or stress of presenting to a live audience. Furthermore, we want our event to be representative of our entire community – allowing voices that often are overlooked an opportunity to be heard.
Interested in speaking?
Here are the details:
- We foresee having 2 tracks: Thought Leadership and Case-studies. Please select the track you’d prefer to be featured in.
- All sessions will be pre-recorded and will be available on-demand.
- Priority will be given to presenters who have not presented at a conference yet.
- We commit to having strong female and POC representation.
- Presenters can present in their native language.
- We ask that video recordings be under 20 minutes in length, ideally between 5 and 10 minutes. You can decide if you want to appear in your video or not, but we require an audio track. Selected submissions will be contacted with more details.
- We will make a best effort to have representation from around the world from every experience level
- Attendees will be able to submit questions for 2 weeks after the event via Google Forms – answers will be posted on ExperimentNationTheConference.com at a later date.
- We kindly ask presenters to share word of the conference with their network.
- We won’t be able to accommodate all session submissions, but we’ll do a best effort.
Interested in presenting? The deadline for submissions is July 24, 2021.